It is the news the industry has been eagerly awaiting! These are a nail biting few weeks whilst we call wait around to find out if we have made it as a finalist.
This year they have changed the format of the awards and every product entered was tested. Making some categories packed with up to forty different products.
So which as Clear as clients have made it to the awards night on November 19th?
- Best Sling or Carrier category - TotsBots Papoozle (also last years winner).
- Best Baby Food - Annabel Karmel Make it Easy Pasta.
- Best Bath time Product - Prince Lionheart washPOD.
- Best Highchair - Stokke® Tripp Trapp®
- Best Newborn Sleep Aid - Green Baby organic cotton sleepgown (one of my fave all time products.)
- Best Product for Weaning - Prince Lionheart bebePOD plus.
- Best Pushchair - Stokke® Xplory®.
- Best Reusable Nappy - TotsBots Pocket Tots.
- Best Twin/Tandem - Leebruss Zoom
I'm not really sure what happened to the cot category as their is no mention of it, but I will come back to you when I hear.
Please wish all of my clients the best of luck. My part is out of the way no and we just have to sit back and wait.
The run of magazine product awards is a real time investment for us. Every year things go wrong and we were hindered even further this year due to the postal strikes just as we were sending out samples.
As an agency - this year we send out items to more than 100 testers!
Winning magazine recognition awards do really help with sales and consumer confidence especially in the nursery industry.
The full list of finalists in this years awards can be seen on the Ask A Mum website